Wednesday 18 September 2013

Les feuilles mortes - Shoes


Fall is the perfect time to go British. I picked the Marc Jacob Mary Jane pumps and Nicholas Kirkwood printed pumps for the looks. Match with bow ties, wool check blazers, nerdy glasses, satchels or even suspenders, anything reminds you the British style. For Mary Jane pumps, I always put on a pair of knee-high socks. It gives a hint of vintage and retro as well. The orange color on the Nicholas pumps is full of autumn. 




The shoe designs this season are bold and creative. Designers are mixing lines and patterns together to spice things up. I picked the Sophia Webster’s Riko cutout sandals and FENDI’s metallic T-bar sandals to show you what I mean. I’m sure we have already see this pair of Sophia Webster on many modals and celebrities. I recommend to wear bright clothes for this pair, so it’s fun. Black&White through head to toe is boring for this fall. The FENDI pair is edgy and chic. I’m curious about the material used for the web-looking design at the toe. 



Colors are the trend of this season. I adore the colors used on Jason We’s Lily pumps and Oscar de la Renta’s Ross pumps. Wear them to conferences, B2B events or tea parties with girlfriends. I think any bright and subtle color is good for this season. So make sure to bright up your wardrobe. 



Lace is one of the major components if you are following the fashion weeks across the world. The beauty of lace is you can be bold and simple like this pair of Alexander McQueen ankle boots or you can be flirty and feminine like this Oscar de la Renta pair. I like to wear lace-decorated shoes with simple white shirts and washed jeans. Or I can be traditional and wear a nice dress.




As temperature is dropping, products with shearing or fur are introduced to the audience. I love the FENDI ankle boots from the runway. The heels are chic and edgy like the other pair I highlighted. You can sense luxury from them. If you don’t like heels for ankle boots, try the Alexander McQueen pair. I like the skull-detailed buckle.


No comments:

Post a Comment