Thursday 17 October 2013

Les feuilles mortes - Bags

The fall has officially landed in London. I’m happy with the bag, gifted from my mother. You can scent autumn from the vintage map decoration.

The fall bag collections display creativity to a certain extend. However, it’s calm and pleasant in general.

Many big names like Dolce & Gabbana and Chloe continue to focus on their most popular and classic designs. Safe color selections, functional, perfect-for-everyday bags. Everyone needs wool-tweed and leather pieces for the fall. They are elegant and cozy. 




Black + red seems to get back on the stage. I’m not a big fan of it as it reminds me vampires. It’s a gothic and imperial look. I recommend something dull to enhance the conflicts, which is more fun. At least, everyone wants a pandora (GIVENCHY) box that they can open.



Color blocks are still there. (Good to know that I can still carry my Cambridge neon pink satchel!) You need some bold and gem-like colors for the fall. Like Tanzanite blue, tangerine orange, ivy green. I like the 3.1 Phillip Lim and Fendi bags I picked below, since the materials brings me warmth.




You can be funky for each season. For the fall, my beloved Charlotte Olympia introduced many interesting pieces. Picture yourself in white cardigan and chestnut boots, and carrying this fairy tale clutch. Although I don’t like worms, this worm knob is cute. KENZO’s fall is all about the eyes. It’s a big hit in Asia, among street fashion, celebrities, ... basically, everybody. You can go to the library, the mall, grocery stores with this eye-embellished tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment