Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Glam

I anticipate four Christmas collections each year: Chanel, Dior, Shu Uemura and Bobbi Brown. For 2013, I need a nice holiday polish. It has to be warm, sensual and glamourous. 

Chanel 2013 - Nuit Infinie de CHANEL


Nail - 677 Rouge Rubis: CHANEL's great at introducing red nail polishes, warm, rich and direct

Although I’m only focusing on nail polish this year, the eyeshadow palette (Ombres Matelassees de CHANEL - charming) is perfect for smoky eyes this year. It contains five shades: beige, bronze, violet, plum ... for endless combinations.

I actually picked 08 Pirate for this year. But now I'm wearing a nude colour thanks to my shellac manicure. 

Dior 2013 - Golden Winter


Nail - 128 Winter, 318 Frimas, 751 Marilyn, 775 Royale, 995 Minuit
The colours are simply diorific and rich for the holiday.

There’s a another manicure duo highlighting a gold nail lacquer base and crystal micro-pearls to sprinkle over nails. I personally won’t recommend this since these micro-pearls give me goosebumps when I’m looking at them. :)


Shu Uemura - 6♥Princess by Takashi Murakami

Nail - pink princess duo (pink + glitter pink); golden gem (purple + glitter gold)

Shu’s false eyelashes never let you down. The 6♥Princess introduces cute lashes as well. Cute pink and brown lashes prepare you for the perfect natural looks. Or pick the mysterious pair for a coquettish and black princess look.

Bobbi Brown - Old Hollywood


Nail - Solid Gold, Chrome, Siren Red, Tuxedo Black
I really want to try Chrome in person. It’s definite the glitter of the year and reminds me the Hollywood glam.

Make sure to check out the Old hollywood Eye Palette. It goes with the current make-up trend - eyes support the lips. It contains 9 cool and warm shades: Ivory, Golden Pink, Gold, Opal, Fog, Beige, Chocolate Bronze, Candlelight Gold and Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment