Wednesday 9 April 2014

Kate Moss for Topshop II

I wasn’t following Kate Moss until I went to Mario Testino’s exhibition in Boston. She defines each moment and each movement very exquisite style. No wonder she is Mario Testino’s favourite model to collaborate. 
 
 


My personal preferences in these four categories:

  • Balearic Island: I love how you can wear these pieces for all the great vocation spots, either on the beach in Bali or doing a backpack trip in Africa. I do hope the fabrics are cotton or silk so the skin can breath easily under the sun


  • Pajama Dressing: It's hard to shop for pajama pieces since comfortable is the priority. The black satin set is casual yet sexy. The wide leg design can maximize the comfort level during sleeps.

  • Cocktail Hour: The gold tassel jacket and the see-through playsuit are on my shopping list. Ladies like to dress up nicely for the night life. These glamours pieces will serve the very purpose and put you under spotlight.


  • Tailoring noir: Dress up as sharp as a guy. The famous "gig jacket" is among this collection. Kate Moss appeared in three Rolling Stone showcases in similar styles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment