Sunday 20 April 2014

Top 3 Eyebrows in Korea (2014)

I’m a girl who barely touches her make-ups. When I’m in the mood, I will apply primer, BB cream and mascara. When I’m going for events, I’ll add eye shadow and blushes to the routine. However, eyebrow is a must for me and I don't like angled eyebrows. They mean permanently surprised.

A person can look very different with and without eyebrows. Examples as below (Natalie Portman and Emma Watson):


I love Korean celebrities’ make-up techniques. The eyebrows and the lips are in favor at present. There are three trendy ways to mimic for your eyebrows.

“\ /” - Power Brows
When you want a sharp and edgy image, you can select this one. The sexy idol, Lee Hyo-Ri is commonly seen in this style. CL from 2ne1 is another idol likes this type of eyebrows. Something clear and chic will match perfectly with this style to stage you as the Queen.




“- -” - Naturally Flat
This is like the universal K-pop idols’ eyebrows. This creates an impression of easygoing, kind-hearted and sweet-tempered girls live next door. Top female groups usually adopt this style like Yoon-A from Girls Generation, Suzy from miss A and IU. 





“^ ^” - Soft Rounded
The rounder ones are suitable for longer face shapes. However, don’t go too extreme. Too curvy will extend your face. Actresses usually choose this one to frame their faces under cameras. Soo Hye-Kyo and Jung Ji-Hyun suit this style well. This style gives a gentle, feminine and soft look. 



No comments:

Post a Comment