Monday 1 September 2014

Beach Ready!

It seems late for me to post something beach related. However, I’m going to the Mediterranean at the end of October. It will be my first time traveling by cruise with Oceania. The trip will start with a night at Funky Gourmet at Athens, Greece (Michelin 2 stars) and end with Provence.

Of course I will pack lots and lots of swimsuits. 
For one-piece, I will consider to reveal the waist this year as cut-out is trendy. Instead of doing the actual cut-out, this crossover will contour the body figure better. Or you can pick one with prints to distract unwanted attentions away.



For bikinis, which are my favorite as a petite person, I’m planning to do high-rise briefs this year for a retro look. White bikini is perfect for the deep Mediterranean ocean and that's what I have left on my bikini list. 




I’m not bringing beach towel with me as Oceania will supply this for all the guests. But I found these cool towels made by FINDS. Inspired by “beach vagabond culture”, these towels are cut like animal hides (zebra & leopard). 



Sunglasses is a must for beaches. Pick the ones you like and will frame your face. Mirrored ones are trendy this summer. Ray-ban will be a good brand to check for that. For my oval (slightly big) face, I usually go for D-frame and cat eye.



I’ve got sunburn on the top of my head once for a afternoon of beach leisure. After that, I always make sure my head is protected. 



I like to carry bags that are either perfect for pictures or convenient or both!


Havaianas’s flip flops should be one everyone’s package list. 



To prepare the body for the beach, I’ve been going to small group trainings daily and framing my abs and legs. Also, I just added a “morning juice” for my daily routine:
Juice of 1 lemon or lime;


1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt;


1/4 tsp pure stevia/raw honey;

1 L purified water (use ~ 250 ml warm water to dissolve the salt first will make the process easier).

No comments:

Post a Comment