Friday 31 May 2013

Time to Summer Pop! - ACCESSORIES

Time for accessories everyone. However, I'm not going to highlight lots today since I didn't see many interesting ones.

1. Oliver Peoples - J Gold sunglasses: The oval-frame is a style essential. The red colour is hot and sexy. I recommend to wear a cute black dress with this pair.




2. Alexander McQueen - Silk-georgette cape: I can already picture myself wearing this and walking along the beach. The neutral and soft colour is luxurious.


3. See by Chloe - Snake key fob: I simply want to point out it's the year of snake!


4. Lanvin - Crystal flower ring: This is a super-sized piece that I wish to add to my ring collection. Although my hand is ting, this may look a bit odd. Pair this with a red maxi dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment