Wednesday 29 May 2013

Time to Summer Pop! - SHOES

I got a "50% Sale" email this week from my beloved Net-A-Porter. So, I decided to pick several items that I think worth to invest.

I always like to start my sale hunting with shoes:

1. Tory Burch - Dara woven pumps: I love the ethnical patterns and the colour choice of this pair. Definitely lighten up your day time look. Pair them with jeans or a silver skirt (I just bought one today :p)


2. Red Valentino - Cherry-applique ballet flats: I have a pair of flats like this. The glitter finish adds fun and fabulous which is also Red Valentino's fashion approach. Wear this playful pair with something lose and simple.

3. Nicholas Kirkwood - Color-block sandals: I just want to purchase this pair to decorate my room. Colosr-block items are still in the trend this summer, plus neon. The designer integrated soft suede with patent leather to highlight the colours and lines.

4. Dolce & Gabbana - Satin sandals: I am always a fan of Dolce & Gabbana's feminine and Mediterranean prints. I would pair this with a minty green playsuit. 

5. Charlotte Olympia - Tiffany neon sandals: The colour, tiffany neon, draws my attention. Charlotte Olympia has been popular recently. You don't want to miss this pair for your summer pop!

6. KENZO - Tiger-print sandals: Actually, my father is a big KENZO fan. So he introduced me to this Japanese brand. The tiger-print part is patent-leather, which is playful. The foam-rubber sole is comfortable and perfect for beach getaways. 

7. Jimmy Choo + Rob Pruitt - glossed-rebber sandals: From a quirky-cool collection, these "Maui" sandals feature the artist's cheeky angel and devil panda illustrations on each side. A bonus, a cheap price to add Jimmy Choo to your collection.

8. Miu Miu - Metallic flats: Metallics are one of the season's must-have styles. I can't stop staring at the dazzling crystal-embellished heels. Too bad that my size is sold out. If you never owned a pair of Miu Miu, do it. They are very comfortable to wear.

~ I will talk about bags in the next post. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment