Monday 24 June 2013

Purchases in June


As summer finally arrives, I switched from outdoor activities to my beloved indoor shopping. Here are something I have bought in June so far.

Jacob - Side Rushing Pencil Skirt: the official website recommends to pair with a fluide blouse and an embellished cardigan. I believe this is a great way to look old-fashioned. I wore this skirt to my first Daya AGM as a voting member. I put a simple white unbalanced top and a pair of neon flats with it. As this skirt is high-waist, paring with an unbalanced top extends my height.


Lucky Brand - Isabella Nigori top: I love the three-gold-button design on each shoulder. The fabric is really soft. This top is perfect if you’re working in an air-conditioning office.


Lauren by Ralph Lauren - Candace Loafers: very comfortable and decorative pair of loafers. I bought the patent leather pair for my mum since that’s a more professional and sophisticated look. 


Anna Sui - Brush Stand: Someone broke my brush stand during moving. Since then, my brushes have been staying in a box since I have nothing handy for then. Decided to go with the Anna Sui stand. It’s so pretty. Etude House (Korean brand) has a similar design. 


L’occitane - Lavender collection: After seeing the first spider in my new place, I did some researches. Surprisingly, spiders don’t like citrus or lavender smells. I rushed to the L’occitane store and bought several products from the lavender collection. I also received a banquet of dried lavender from the sales. Maybe it’s working! Haven’t seen a spider for weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment