Thursday 29 January 2015

Spring Festival - Red & Gold

2015 is the Year of Ram according to Chinese Zodiac. With the Wood element, 2015 is expected to be peace loving and smooth. With all the chaoses happening in 2014, let’s hope everything will eventually find its equilibrium in the new year. 



Victoria Beckham - Cutout crepe dress
The sleek cutout design at eh shoulder makes this dress one-of-a-kind. The silk and wool-blend crepe is lined for a smooth fit. 



Lanvin - Wrap-effect gown
The red hue is royal-like. The silk texture allows this gown to drape beautifully. You can do your hair in a glamorous side wave or into a high pony tail. 





Burberry - Sequined sweater
The gold sequinned sweater has petal-like sequins throughout which symbolizes a blooming new year. When you are oevr-volumize your upper body, the bottom should be chic and simple.




Moschino - Raffia pencil skirt
I love tweed woven fabric for wintertime. Cozy and feminine in youthful pink. 






JAWBONE - tracking band

I’ve been using this for over a week so far. It syncs with my phone to track my activities, diet and sleep. It is compatible with the new Health APP from Apple. But one downside is it won't automatically recognize when I'm exercising or when I'm sleeping. I need to manually import my workout terminal and press the band to switch the mode. My new year resolution is to drop my weight below 50 kg and advance my flexibility. Hopefully this helps!



No comments:

Post a Comment