Tuesday 20 August 2013

A Moment of Shoes

As a shoe freak, I only bought one pair of shoes in Europe due to my small feet. There were two pairs of pumps I’m still craving for. One from Emporio Armani, the other from Miu Miu. The smallest size is EU35 in Spain, France and Italy. 

I bought a pair of sneakers from Salvatore Ferragamo thanks to the fur lining. Comparing to the famous Ferragamo heals, this pair doesn’t look very Ferragamo unless you zoom in at the velcro ankle strap. The grey opal color will go with any color or jeans or leggings during winter time. 


Emporio Armani: Suede Ruffle Pump

Miu Miu: Suede Low-Heel Bow Pump

As the fall is approaching, you may want to add some warm, deep color into your shoe collection. For this season, I sense purple and blue as the key tones.

Valentino: Studded leather pumps. Surprisingly, studs become another Valentino’s icon besides its lace, bow ... and other feminine elements. I tried this pair when I was in Rome. I recommend to match this chic-looking pair with simply white shirt and boyfriend jeans,or grey/black dress (preferably silk to add some contradictories in the look). 

JIMMY CHOO: Embellished sandals. I like the up-front luxury design of Jimmy Choo. This is the choice for a glamourous night. I would pick a wavy maxi dress to have a looming presence.

NICHOLAS KIRKWOOK: Ruffle-trimmed pumps. Indigo will be the trendy color for this fall. It’s subtle and sleek. This will add a feminine touch when you are wearing a cocktail dress or an evening gown.


GIVENCHY: Black & White rounded Derby. The most attractive part to me is the studded back since I like items with details. This pair reminds me a vintage Givenchy dress from the 1950s, simply but elegance.


No comments:

Post a Comment