Saturday 10 August 2013

Cordoba, 1/2 Day 3, Spain

We booked Eurostar for our stay in Cordoba. For free parking, you just need to drive all the way down the hill and pass the bridge. There’s a big park with lots of cars parking on both sides.




Lots of ancient looking architectures in town


All the major landmarks are condensed. We only walked 10 minutes from the hotel. I got the white top from Club Monaco. 



The most memorable part in Cordoba is Bodegas Mezquita, a restaurant opened in 1998. 



I ordered lamb marinated with honey and nuts. My cousin had steak, of course. My mum had a chicken course. The nice thing is, for people who have smaller stomachs like my mum, you can order 1/2 instead.




After dinner, everyone was in a great mood. Lots of flamingo performances along the street of bars. 


The next morning, my mum took a picture of the Roman bridge. 


I wasn’t happy as I wanted to stay one extra day in Cordoba.


No comments:

Post a Comment