Saturday 17 August 2013

The Color Run 2013.08.17

I have been excited about this even before I left to Europe. It's London's first Color Run ever in history. This is so far my happiest & most unexpected 5k. Hope you will be back next year. I should volunteer for the yellow section!

Here is the website: The Color Run - London


Thank you for all "Dyed Awesome" members: Flora, Natasha and Kristina. (Picture stole from Flora's facebook)



We were planning to walk, so I decided to be vintage. Got the sunglasses from Forever21, the hair accessory from Clair's. (The top is from Club Monaco)


I did my nails as well. The colors from left to right are Vertigo, Black Pearl, Orange Fizz, Rose Exuberant. I applied Coco Blue on my thumb. The bows decorations are from Forever21.

I found a really colorful pair of socks at Clair's. (Please ignore my Moschino scarf)

We got to Western Fair District around 8 a.m. There were already lots of people there.


Our team signature was covered by lots of others later.

Ready to start!

We finished really quick since we actually ran most of it. Bought the bracelets for $1 each.



P.S.: Original, I bought a hat from Clair's for this.

(Hopefully, i can finish the two posts on Madrid and Barcelona soon, then I'll move on to France)

No comments:

Post a Comment