Saturday 10 August 2013

More in Granada

Granada is my favourite place in Spain. So I would like to show my pictures taken in Granada.

~ A unique store with all sorts of lighting pieces.

~ I wish I'm the owner of this vintage suitcase.



~ My tiny mum really loves the balcony in the hotel.

~ Inviting my cousin, Ding-ding, to join me for picture taking

~ Me and my mum is unexpectedly wearing matching tops. She bought hers years ago. Mine is from Aritzia.

~ Looks like my pants and runners were matching the oleander and the bougainvillea in Spain. My mum gave me this Nike pair two years ago and I never wore them for work-outs. Bought the pants before going to Cuba from the downtown Roxy store.


~ Very typical Islamic ceiling

~ My very Ivey moment before leaving the Alhambra

~ Walking down hill after the visit

No comments:

Post a Comment